- Collaborative Projects (IA, RIA, CSA, PCP, PPI)
- EIC (Accelerator, Pathfinder, Transition)
- National Funding
- Other European Programmes (LIFE, Eureka, Innovation Fund...)
- Other Horizon Europe (ERC, MSCA, Erasmus)
- Project Management Support
FI Group helps companies finance innovation and secure funding for their Research & Development (R&D) activities through the comprehensive management of R&D Grants and Tax incentives. With +20 years of experience and a team of +1200 experts located in 38 offices worldwide, FI advises +13.500 clients on how to optimise their R&D activities and drive company growth. FI’s optimised financial solutions are based on their specialist understanding of the R&D incentive programmes in each country, and the complex legislation surrounding them.
FI’s International Grants Department is specialised in collaboration engineering, consultancy & management of international R&D partnerships. Experienced in European (FP7, H2020) & national programmes, FI has successfully supported over 100 projects in different sectors (e.g. Energy, ICT, Security). Covering the entire R&D project lifecycle, FI Group supports clients in
- Designing the initial project idea, building strong consortia, and driving the entire proposal development process, and
- Implementing the project by providing their expertise in Project Management, Dissemination & Communication and Exploitation.
- Support to Dissemination & Communication
- Support for Exploitation activities (Market Analysis, Business planning)
- R&D Tax Credit related services at national level
- Other services: FI Boost, FI Patent Box, FI Match, Innovation Management