- Collaborative Projects (IA, RIA, CSA, PCP, PPI)
- EIC (Accelerator, Pathfinder, Transition)
- National Funding
- Other European Programmes (LIFE, Eureka, Innovation Fund...)
- Other Horizon Europe (ERC, MSCA, Erasmus)
- Project Management Support
LGI is an independent SME founded in Paris in 2005. In 2020 LGI became a “purpose enterprise”, the French equivalent of a B-Corp (benefit-corporation), with the following purpose:
“Promote sustainable innovation as a vector for solutions to global climate, environmental and societal challenges.”
Since its creation, LGI is strongly involved in EU Framework Programmes, with a participation in more than 60 collaborative R&D projects since FP6, and coordination of 5 EU projects (4 of which in the low-carbon energy sector, including a 35 M€, 96-partners programme on renewables). LGI regularly leads work packages dealing with the company’s areas of expertise such as project coordination, innovation management, market, exploitation, financial analysis, technology assessment / piloting, and public engagement.
- Supporting stakeholders’ decision-making with a strategic base. LGI’s approach is based on insights into technological and innovation roadmaps, as well as social, environmental and market drivers. Among other actions, this includes market research and forecasts; stakeholder & value chain mapping; sustainable business models and IP exploitation scenarios; open innovation & technology sourcing; fact-based policy support.
- Delivering the project promises. The project delivery team at LGI comprises experts in project development and management, including consortium coordination, administration and finance, knowledge management, organisation of stakeholder dialogues, and so on. This work is supported by a tailored web-based tool suite developed in-house for supporting collaborative innovation and deployed in dozens of projects.
- Reaching out to the right audiences. Designing outreach strategies & communication plans around innovative projects or products and implementing the actions. This includes online, print and multimedia communication; social media; event management; and press relations.
- Co-designing solutions. LGI runs ideation and innovation workshops, combining several methodologies (BM Canvas, LEGO Serious Play ©, Value Proposition Design…) to characterise challenges and co-design solutions.