Countries with an office: Belgium, France
- Collaborative Projects (IA, RIA, CSA, PCP, PPI)
- National Funding
- Other European Programmes (LIFE, Eureka, Innovation Fund...)
- Project Management Support
Welcomeurope is a public funding consultancy founded in 2000 in Paris. Welcomeurope’s concept rose from the activism of convinced and motivated young Europeans who wanted to contribute to the emergence of a tangible Europe built on projects and cooperation. Welcomeurope was the first French consultancy to develop knowledge and know-how on European public funds, a competency that is now recognised and taught in Master degrees.
Welcomeurope operates on all public funds:
- at local level: European, regional and national funding mechanisms
- at European level: calls for proposals from the European Commission
- at international level: EuropeAid and EU delegations in third world countries
Two major principles are guiding our missions: optimisation and security
Every year, Welcomeurope:
- trains 1,500 professionals throughout Europe on European funds.
- supports the preparation of approximately 90 public grant applications.
- supports the reporting and control of some 30 funded projects.
- informs a few thousand organisations about European funds through its monitoring platform
- Fundraising strategy
- Studies and evaluations on European topics and sectors
- Training on EU programmes