Countries with an office: Spain
- Collaborative Projects (IA, RIA, CSA, PCP, PPI)
- EIC (Accelerator, Pathfinder, Transition)
- National Funding
- Other European Programmes (LIFE, Eureka, Innovation Fund...)
- Other Horizon Europe (ERC, MSCA, Erasmus)
- Project Management Support
AFIDI is the association of Spanish consulting firms, specialised in the financing of R & D & i and more specifically in the following fields:
1. Financing of R + D + i via tax credits.
2. Financing of R + D + i via National and International funding.
3. Financing of R + D + i via Venture Capital companies.
4. R + D + i Processes and Management.
5. Legal aspects of Innovation.
6. Innovation and evaluation of public and private policies.
The Association is characterized by the diversity of specialisation of its members in the financing of R&D. This diversity is produced through committees specialised in innovation financing consulting. This situation promotes exchanges between the partners about their professional practice, the mechanisms and the continuous generation of knowledge.
The Association benefits from the experience of its members by promoting cooperation and proposals for improvement on the system, which it transfers to Entities of interest and to the Administration itself.